205 E. 7th Street, Suite 403 Hays, KS 67601


Our office provides child support services as the court appointed Court Trustee for the 23rd and 24th Judicial Districts. We can help you enforce or modify existing child support orders, and obtain medical judgments. Please contact us at 785-259-8478 or via email at: courttrustee23@gmail.com




If you have a current DCF case, please contact DCF at 1-888-757-2442,

unless you are seeking a medical judgment only.

FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions:

How can I tell if my child support case is Court Trustee or DCF?

If you have a child support case, that case is monitored and/or enforced by either the Court Trustee in the county in which the court made the order, or by the Department of Children and Families (DCF). For the 23rd and 24th judicial districts (Ellis, Rooks, Trego, Gove, Rush, Pawnee, Edwards, Hodgeman, Ness and Lane counties) any cases that are not DCF are Court Trustee. If a custodial parent or child is receiving cash assistance (TANF), food stamps, a child is in foster care, or the custodial parent AND child is receiving medical assistance, the case would be overseen by DCF case. You may contact them at 888-757-2445 or visit their website here. If only the child is receiving medical assistance or the custodial parent is not receiving any assistance, the case is most likely a court trustee case. Some exemptions apply. If you are still unsure as to who can assist with your child support case, you can use our handy flow chart, or watch our video below which should help you make that determination. To find a list of all court trustee offices in Kansas, click here.

FAQ image

Grabbe Law Office © 2023 • Privacy Policy

205 E. 7TH ST., SUITE 403

HAYS, KS 67601



Follow us

Terms of Use and Disclaimer: By submitting any forms on this website, you acknowledge and agree that the Grabbe Law Office does not represent you in any legal matter until there is a fully executed Agreement for Representation. No attorney-client relationship is established by sending information through any forms on this website. Any information you send through this website is not secure and may not be confidential. You accept all risks when you send any information through a form on this website. Do not send us any confidential information until a formal attorney-client relationship has been established. Grabbe Law Office assumes no liability for interception, alteration, or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet. This website gives you information, not legal advice. We do not warrant or guarantee that the information on this website is accurate or up-to-date. This website may list links to other websites. We do this for your convenience only. Links to other websites are not an endorsement or approval of those sites or their owners. Those websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for those websites, the information, services or products they may offer, or any loss or damage you may have at those sites. When you use this site, you do so at your own risk. In no event will we be liable to you for any loss of use, interruption of business, or any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits). This limitation or exclusion shall apply to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law and the use of this website shall be governed by the law of the State of Kansas.1